Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,387
  • Views: Views 1,046,816
Team,
My dishtv normal remote responding slowly while changing channels for theand I tried to change the battery in remote and software update but still not fixed. Please any one help

Team,
My dishtv normal remote responding slowly while changing channels for theand I tried to change the battery in remote and software update but still not fixed. Please any one help

1.Iam also facing same issue whether is this due to any software update happened.
2.We can expect any reduction in DTH price due to GST in Tamilnadu.
Previously for pick by channel we have to pay for Rs.150 (min.price for pick by channels)+ taxes. Along with this we have to pay 50Rs as entertainment tax in Tamilnadu (cc informed)
Is the same existing now also or waved after GST.

Last edited:
Team,

Reset your stb( factory reset)

I got bad news from My near by Dealer they told me there is chances of Maiboli channel going to remove from Dish TV platform due to some fees issue and also Dish TV not ready to add Fakt Marathi and Saam TV on platform both teams trying their best but Dish TV not ready to add them :(

I got bad news from My near by Dealer they told me there is chances of Maiboli channel going to remove from Dish TV platform due to some fees issue and also Dish TV not ready to add Fakt Marathi and Saam TV on platform both teams trying their best but Dish TV not ready to add them :(
Now there is a must carry clause where channel can take Dishtv to court.It basically boils down to negotiation with regards to payment terms.If you have money then nothing can hold you.Small channels who are not part of any large group like Star Sony find it difficult to survive due to this.

Now there is a must carry clause where channel can take Dishtv to court.It basically boils down to negotiation with regards to payment terms.If you have money then nothing can hold you.Small channels who are not part of any large group like Star Sony find it difficult to survive due to this.

Hence i am disappointed now days due this. hence decided to purchase other dth after purchasing new 43' led TV.

Hence i am disappointed now days due this. hence decided to purchase other dth after purchasing new 43' led TV.
For Marathi channels D2h is the best.You can consider Tata Sky also.Dishtv is disappointing these days no regional or other channels addition.Dont know why they started Zing when you cannot built upon the start.

Iam also facing same issue whether is this due to any software update happened.
For Marathi channels D2h is the best.You can consider Tata Sky also.Dishtv is disappointing these days no regional or other channels addition.Dont know why they started Zing when you cannot built upon the start.
Bro,wait till September .saw few post in our forum that from Sep onwards Dishtv-D2h will be combined entity and we can expect more channels .

No chance for videocon d2h bro because d2h have not very good operating systems.

2.Yes zing Digital is totally useless with Mpeg2 box and also less Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock