Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,038,423
Dish tv back to golden days.....Total TV Channels count back to 489;);)

bdcff10582941a3e97aed04742cb1d98.jpg

05bfe45bfd83f1229c1a5ab660e689f3.jpg

whats the intention of this feedback from dishtv .I also got the mail.I am using none of them except Voot for my kid.

May be they are planning to start similar app like these and are seeking feedback to analyze the current usage of the users.

May be they are planning to start similar app like these and are seeking feedback to analyze the current usage of the users.
Ditto TV is already partnering with Dishtv for online streaming.May be they are analysing or comparison with other apps.At this stage Jio may be the clear winner considering the current situation.

I am using Jio App and Hotstar App for streaming TV channels. I too got this survey from DishTV.

Direct-to-home (DTH) operator Dish TV India is incorporating a wholly-owned subsidiary to start over-the-top (OTT) business. The move is aimed to offering them an additional service. OTT services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Hotstar in the medium term. So, readying OTT offering as an aggregator.

“OTT requires a different team to understand the requirements of the customers and handle the business. Though not much of investments is needed, a subsidiary company would be best suited to take care of the business,” an industry observer said.

The OTT offering will be available only to those customers who have taken the DTH service. There will be a small subscription fee which subscribers will have to pay

Dish TV to form subsidiary for OTT biz | TelevisionPost.com |

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock