Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,378
  • Views: Views 1,044,625
Any news of Ten 2 Hd and Ten 3 hd on dishtv
Tata sky and Airtel launching on launch day.I fear now they will now not add it as now channels are controlled by Sony
Already missing Sony Rox Hd for long time.[emoji19]
Tata sky and airtel platform only announced add this channels 18:07:2017

They are yet to add exclusive HD Channels like Le Plex and Rox, we can forget about HD of Ten2 & Ten 3 till D2h merger is done... since SD already available.

I had opted for 3 pe 4 offer and my subscription is coming to end this month end.I am in a dilemma whether again go for 3 pe 4 offer as I am disappointed with Dishtv with not adding any new channels specially the music channels.Any suggestions as it is difficult to keep patience.

3 pe 4 offer is ending soon. You should hurry up if you want to avail this offer. As per my opinion, Dish TV already having a lot of Music Channels

I had opted for 3 pe 4 offer and my subscription is coming to end this month end.I am in a dilemma whether again go for 3 pe 4 offer as I am disappointed with Dishtv with not adding any new channels specially the music channels.Any suggestions as it is difficult to keep patience.

Bro wait until Diwali if Dish TV not added your demanded channels then go to other dth :)

Hi Guys,
Can you please help me out here.Need to add Full on hd pack to my base pack..but cant figure it out.. i am logged in the dish tv website with my credentials.when ever i select full on hd it directs me towards modify pack and does not allow me to continue unless I select add ons and active services.....Can you let me know anything about how to add the full on hd?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock