Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,338
  • Views: Views 1,034,744
Dear subscriber, your request cannot be processed as this service is not available on your pack. Alternatively, to upgrade call us at 18602583474
My pack joy

IMG_20180623_155430_01.jpg

IMG_20180623_154149_03.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think antenna is given, complete set except dish and cable.
Today I visited my uncle's place, for 599 they replaced with HD box, HDMI cable and also changed LNB(not sure why it was changed, they did not give mono block).
They changed package to Premiere Hindi Pack from existing Joy Pack. No HD pack is provided but HD channels are listed though they show unsubscribed.
okQsuowr.jpg

s1qlDqgr.jpg

Today I visited my uncle's place, for 599 they replaced with HD box, HDMI cable and also changed LNB(not sure why it was changed, they did not give mono block).
They changed package to Premiere Hindi Pack from existing Joy Pack. No HD pack is provided but HD channels are listed though they show unsubscribed.
okQsuowr.jpg

s1qlDqgr.jpg
That's why i asking you to choose 1299 offer or brand new connection. Because 599 offer doesn't have hd subscription feature and hd access. So you need to complain this on twitter to enable all features because now all the channels shifted to nss6 so no need monoblock. So you can complaint and get that features

That's why i asking you to choose 1299 offer or brand new connection. Because 599 offer doesn't have hd subscription feature and hd access. So you need to complain this on twitter to enable all features because now all the channels shifted to nss6 so no need monoblock. So you can complaint and get that features
They do not need HD channels bro so I did not think about that at all.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock