Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,338
  • Views: Views 1,034,718
Now its high time at least FTA channels and for which deals has been done Dishtv channels should be given on D2h and vice-versa.I am waiting for 9XO on Dishtv.As it is given for south users from ST2 it should be available to ROI users.

I don't think they will add South channels on Dish TV box any time soon except st2 alignment.

I don't think they will add South channels on Dish TV box any time soon except st2 alignment.

Yes I know that.I am talking about ROI channels of D2h which are available to Dishtv south customers can be started on Dishtv too for ROI users of Dishtv.

Yes I know that.I am talking about ROI channels of D2h which are available to Dishtv south customers can be started on Dishtv too for ROI users of Dishtv.

I think only 9xo and Sony BBC earth not available in Dish TV and it's only possible after contract with 9x and Sony Media.

There are many of them Total TV lord buddha jk24x7 news sudarshan news songdew,food food,Adhtyam etc
Songdew is service channels from Videocon d2h?
Other are useless channels only 9Xo and Sony BBC earth are good but relationship between Dish TV and Sony, 9X are not looking good.

Nobody expecting any new channels from Dish TV if you want Shopping channels on multiple numbers then its possible :mad:;)
Yes bro they r testing patience
But I think they r also in tremendous pressure due to
Merging post how to run business
How many satellite to use
When to deal with New Channels so that deal must b kept single to add on both platforms
Which and when new Setupbox to release
ST2 realignment continue or discontinue
Wheather to wait for trai decision in court regarding channel price
How to change old zenega to New MPEG4 boxes

Yes bro they r testing patience
But I think they r also in tremendous pressure due to
Merging post how to run business
How many satellite to use
When to deal with New Channels so that deal must b kept single to add on both platforms
Which and when new Setupbox to release
ST2 realignment continue or discontinue
Wheather to wait for trai decision in court regarding channel price
How to change old zenega to New MPEG4 boxes

According to me they are not suffering from any pressure regarding new channels addition because they are already cleared South channels on ST2 and North for Hindi and Marathi they want profit and earning from different way like merging and channels like offer guru, abzy shopping with addition of multiple lcn numbers

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock