Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,408
  • Views: Views 1,049,404
1.Why Ten HD2 looks so soft and below standard compared to other HD channels? I have 70% signal on that TP.

2.What is the best Setting Of STB to view it on Full HD tv?
I have set it to 1080P 60Hz and NTSC.

I am not a Dish TV user. Some members are saying that Surya HD, Udaya HD, Vijay HD and Mazhavil Manorama HD have been added on the satellite; is this the same as testing? And have they been added on the STB? Thanks in advance.

I am not a Dish TV user. Some members are saying that Surya HD, Udaya HD, Vijay HD and Mazhavil Manorama HD have been added on the satellite; is this the same as testing? And have they been added on the STB? Thanks in advance.

I guess they are available from ST2 ie D2h. There are issues going on with regards to these channels ie they show blank screen .

1.Why Ten HD2 looks so soft and below standard compared to other HD channels? I have 70% signal on that TP.

If only Ten2HD is having an issue it will be from Dishtv end as different channels on same TV depending upon TP's should not have that much difference in quality.We in India use PAL 1080i.Any body who have subscribed to Ten2HD can put more light on this.

If only Ten2HD is having an issue it will be from Dishtv end as different channels on same TV depending upon TP's should not have that much difference in quality.We in India use PAL 1080i.Any body who have subscribed to Ten2HD can put more light on this.

Thanks for your reply - So 70% signal is not a big deal! I thought its because of the signal. So i guess dish tv is compressing the channel heavily.
Very bad move from Dishtv. It Almost looks like SD channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock