Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,338
  • Views: Views 1,034,245
As Dual LNB is not required after leaving Asiasat sattelite and single LNB with two outputs can reduce requirement of second Dish for second connection therefore they have reduced cost of second connection.Airtel DTH are giving second box for just Rs500 or so therefore still Dish TV is expensive

I am a Airtel Digital TV user who wants to switch to Dish TV. I need the following from my package, kindly tell me how much I will be needing to pay for the same, I'm from Kolkata/West Bengal circle;

- All regional channels (Bengali only of course), SD
- All Sports Channels (English only, and only those which telecast football, EPL, La Liga etc.), HD

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I am a Airtel Digital TV user who wants to switch to Dish TV. I need the following from my package, kindly tell me how much I will be needing to pay for the same, I'm from Kolkata/West Bengal circle;

- All regional channels (Bengali of course), SD
- All Sports Channels (English only, and only those which telecast football, EPL, La Liga etc.), HD

Thanks in advance.

Rs. 300 for Super Family & All Sports HD Rs. 84 Total Rs. 384/-

- All regional channels (Bengali only of course), SD

Thanks in advance.
Can you tell me why you want to switch From Airtel to Dishtv?
Presently something problem happened between Sony and Dishtv. So I think Sony Sports Channels presently costly in Dishtv.

Can you tell me why you want to switch From Airtel to Dishtv?
Presently something problem happened between Sony and Dishtv. So I think Sony Sports Channels presently costly in Dishtv.
Cost bruh. I am watching all SD channels with ADTV at 200 per month, no point. I need those sports HD Channels, and it's a bit costly on ADTV. But in any case, as I see with Dish, I have to pay like 300 per month, for Bengali and sports HD channels, not worth switching IMHO, will check what Airtel has to offer in the same package. If I wanted to pay ₹300 PM then I believe Airtel has same if not better offer, I actually thought Dish tv is cheaper but guess not.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock