Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,338
  • Views: Views 1,033,942
Do you check in your dishtv app? please check that also given different amount. after you paid any offers amount, they didn't give offer benefits. simply they say you are not recharged correct amount. I am recently tired with this stupid website and lost my offer benefits. so please recharge one month or any amount as per your wish but don't believe these stupid fake offers.

Right bhai,,, just checking and posting their Stupidity here.... Im going to recharge with Round Figure....(y)

Guys need help.
My dish nxt box UI and channel change is too slow.also after turning on the box the green led light keeps on blinking for few minutes.during this time if I try to change channel unexpected result is coming...like channel automatically changing.in STB menu I am unable to scroll.keeps going to top.

Guys need help.
My dish nxt box UI and channel change is too slow.also after turning on the box the green led light keeps on blinking for few minutes.during this time if I try to change channel unexpected result is coming...like channel automatically changing.in STB menu I am unable to scroll.keeps going to top.
try to reset...

32 free educational channels, Chithiram channel, Sony YaY, Sony Wah, sony BBC earth and the list will go on...

Dishtv confusing with recharge amounts....:mad::mad:

When Im going to Pay my amount Rs. 624... its says add Rs. 627 get for extra 4 days viewing :unsure::unsure:

Gpm2c5d.png

When Im going to Pay my amount Rs. 627... its says add Rs. 624 get for extra 4 days viewing :unsure::unsure:

uZxlJPl.jpg

Dear Bro let me try to Clear some confusion.
The actual offers are : (Recharge Amount is = Your monthly base pack price + any addon you have + gst)
1) 4 days free if you recharge for aprox. 30 days (one month)
2) 7 days free if you recharge for aprox. 90 days (Three months)
3) 15 days Free if you recharge for aprox. 180 days (Six months)
4) 60 days Freee if you recharge for aprox. 365 days (One year)
5) 365 days (one year) Free if you recharge for 3 years.
From the screenshort you posted it seems your monthly recharge amount is Aprox. Rs 313/-
So if you want 4 Free Extra days you need to recharge with Rs 1251/-
when you tried to pay Rs 624.. the Dish Tv system suggested to ADD Rs 627/- extra (more) to the amount to get 4 Free days. (624+627= 1251)
Did you the point I want to explain ?

In case you want to see all these offers, I suggest you login to your DishTv account and click the little Gift Box that say "Best Offer" it is there under the 'Next Recharge Amount' icon.
Hope this info clear your confusion a little.:)
Thanks

Dear Bro can you suggest how to get the cashback every month ?
Don't just stick to one wallet/app use multiple. If I don't recharge in freecharge for a month they start sending me offers. So I save Atleast ₹50 every month. I mostly use freecharge and amazon. Paytm and phonepe don't provide good cashback offers anymore

Dear Bro let me try to Clear some confusion.
The actual offers are : (Recharge Amount is = Your monthly base pack price + any addon you have + gst)
1) 4 days free if you recharge for aprox. 30 days (one month)
2) 7 days free if you recharge for aprox. 90 days (Three months)
3) 15 days Free if you recharge for aprox. 180 days (Six months)
4) 60 days Freee if you recharge for aprox. 365 days (One year)
5) 365 days (one year) Free if you recharge for 3 years.
From the screenshort you posted it seems your monthly recharge amount is Aprox. Rs 313/-
So if you want 4 Free Extra days you need to recharge with Rs 1251/-
when you tried to pay Rs 624.. the Dish Tv system suggested to ADD Rs 627/- extra (more) to the amount to get 4 Free days. (624+627= 1251)
Did you the point I want to explain ?

In case you want to see all these offers, I suggest you login to your DishTv account and click the little Gift Box that say "Best Offer" it is there under the 'Next Recharge Amount' icon.
Hope this info clear your confusion a little.:)
Thanks
Sorry, information is based on dishtv but if you recharge this way definitely you don't get offers. In my experience, I had a pack joy pack 85rs+ Tamil bonanza HD 25 + Tamil bonanza 10 + ten1 HD 20 =140rs per month. after I login to dishtv website, I click best offers and get 12 months 60days offer for 1680rs. after I make a payment on dishtv website with a debit card. I didn't get the free benefits. They increased my addon ten1hd to 35rs so the pack changed to 155rs. who else know this kind of price changes without informing us? after that dishtv cc says you not recharge 1860rs based on 155rs, so we don't provide offer for you.

So be careful and don't recharge these silly fake offers. Beware this kind of stupid things I try to recharge in dishtv website instead of other payment platforms like paytm,freecharge,amazonpay. after pay directly also they cheat me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock