Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,338
  • Views: Views 1,034,311
Don't just stick to one wallet/app use multiple. If I don't recharge in freecharge for a month they start sending me offers. So I save Atleast ₹50 every month. I mostly use freecharge and amazon. Paytm and phonepe don't provide good cashback offers anymore
Thanks Bro, That is one good piece of information.

Sorry, information is based on dishtv but if you recharge this way definitely you don't get offers. In my experience,...................................... So be careful and don't recharge these silly fake offers. .......after pay directly also they cheat me.
@ yellkey bro, Thanks for the alarming advice, May be their offers (platform) are not stable.
My experience with them was fine. I availed the offer 12 months 60days and it worked well for me. It is a good idea to call CC and confirm the offer before a long recharge is done.

From morning Dishtv Calls irritating about Maha Bada Pack...

1. Computer says all executives are busy plz hold the line...im ended call
2. Again comping with another number

SF3c8Xu.jpg

I am not getting lot of Tamil channels(news 7,PT, polimer news) lot of other channels. I am in non stop pack with Tamil Bonanza 51 RS. I think we must move to new 65 to get this Channels

Today dishtv gone MAD.....irritating calls received from Dishtv :mad::mad::mad::mad:

jrYmECa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock