Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,037,758
Bro how many regional HD free addons can I take in my dishtbox st2 box
Now I took only 1

No regional HD Add ons free bro... U can take SD add ons as free free regional pack. 2 languages

How to get sampoorna Malayalam in 10 rs

If ur using full HD or Game on HD.. Then I will explain.. Because without this packs u cant activate regional hd packs for Rs. 10

M
No regional HD Add ons free bro... U can take SD add ons as free free regional pack. 2 languages

If ur using full HD or Game on HD.. Then I will explain.. Because without this packs u cant activate regional hd packs for Rs. 10
My mistake wanted to about free regional addons previously only 1 language free, now 2?

can any dealer pls help me as well for adding gujjrati channels as my regional pack was gujjrati but now m not getting those channels really fedup of dishtv thinking to move to airtel as one of my friend jusst dumped dish for airtel

can any dealer pls help me as well for adding gujjrati channels as my regional pack was gujjrati but now m not getting those channels really fedup of dishtv thinking to move to airtel as one of my friend jusst dumped dish for airtel
Did u call customer care for the same? or email?

M

My mistake wanted to about free regional addons previously only 1 language free, now 2?

When you purchased dishtv bro....

in 2016 im purchase dishtv where no regional packs free for that time...now 2 regional packs free

hassan bhai i got this reply from dishtv

Thank you for writing to Dish TV.

We wish to inform you that basis your request, you have been moved to
Platinum Sports pack.

Moreover, we wish to inform you that basis your request, you have been
moved to Platinum Sports pack . We have already activated Marathi and
Hindi regional language pack for you. However, now you will be able to
watch Gujarati channels.

Your revised total monthly recharge amount is Rs.717.12 + 18% GST =
Rs.846/- per month switch off date is 12/Dec/2018.

To allow timely updation, please Switch OFF your Set-Top-Box from the main
power supply and after switching on, please tune into Channel 96 for 15
minutes.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock