Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,381
  • Views: Views 1,046,506
When you purchased dishtv bro....

in 2016 im purchase dishtv where no regional packs free for that time...now 2 regional packs free
Mine first purchase was dishtv in 2008, later gave(2011) to my parents and realigned 1 month back
In 2011 took d2h till now
Today asked cc told only one language free

Last edited:
Mine first purchase was dishtv in 2008, later gave(2011) to my parents and realigned 1 month back
In 2011 took d2h till now
Today asked cc told only one language free
Do u watch South channels more or North? if u like to watch South channels more than it's better to stay with dish tv else u can use same stb on videocon

Cc telling through dishtv app you can't drop a channel ,have to call them for dropping a addon package/channel. But in app it is showing some days pending and channel is in locking period when tried to drop a channel.Advance request also taken.But nothing happened.Then why to have this option ?

Cc telling through dishtv app you can't drop a channel ,have to call them for dropping a addon package/channel. But in app it is showing some days pending and channel is in locking period when tried to drop a channel.Advance request also taken.But nothing happened.Then why to have this option ?

Again call them.. and say i want to the senior and complain about Issue..

Same with me but it resolved by Sr. Person

Dropping a channel is allowed thru web site,just login to your account and go to modify add on option to delete or add channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock