Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,440
  • Views: Views 1,065,819
Why not dish tv add Surya comedy and Surya music this channels also added all other dths few years ago

Zmint bro got this pack 3- 4 months back,that time also they told this pack is stopped 1 year back but as was on no recharge period for 3 months they activated this for me

Can someone tell me if we can still subscribe sony ten 1 and ten 2 for 15/pm if we are on bharat pack+full hd?

I noticed a new link in MyDishTv Account page. It says "Free Addon Selection Pending"
I thought maybe due to some reason, I am entitled to add a Fee Addon package.
On clicking the link, the usual Modify Pack/addon page opens. I do not intend to fiddle with the addons without proper confirmation so I called CC to ask about it but they have no clue what it is. Anybody here have any idea .??
Please Note : I Already have 2 Addons namely All English Entertainment & Infortainment and LifeStyle. (99 + 65/-)
QQPhoto20180908141100.jpg

I noticed a new link in MyDishTv Account page. It says "Free Addon Selection Pending"
On clicking the link, the usual Modify Pack/addon page opens. I do not intend to fiddle with the addons without proper confirmation so I called CC to ask about it but they have no clue what it is. Anybody here have any idea .??
Please Note : I Already have 2 Addons namely All English Entertainment & Infortainment and LifeStyle. (99 + 65/-)
I have same thing in my account, Currently I'm using premiere Hindi pack for Punjab customers

I have same thing in my account, Currently I'm using premiere Hindi pack for Punjab customers

Thats was free regional Add ons buddies..
Dont worry 80% CC are clueless

Same for me....If we proceed to add an addon its not showing as free...better to to be silent fr sometime than wasting money by selecting useless addon..as we can't remove them before 30days.

Same for me....If we proceed to add an addon its not showing as free...better to to be silent fr sometime than wasting money by selecting useless addon..as we can't remove them before 30days.
Now most of them we cant remove for 60 days, they increased lock in periods to 60 days.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock