Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,433
  • Views: Views 1,062,574
Bro, urgent help required..

I'm using nonstop box with dishnxt hd setup box. Informed CC teams to realignment for ST2 position for getting more tamil channels but customer care says for nonstop pack customer no option for realignment. Plz anyone help for ST2 realignment.

Bro, urgent help required..

I'm using nonstop box with dishnxt hd setup box. Informed CC teams to realignment for ST2 position for getting more tamil channels but customer care says for nonstop pack customer no option for realignment. Plz anyone help for ST2 realignment.

Bro, NXT boxes are not eligible for ST2

Bro I'm using another one box with ST2 position but that VC is in joypack
Bro Call CC first and Ask Them To add Jumbo Family as Base pack...Then U can Take Request for alignment to st2,After Completion alignment on st2...call cc and ask them to drop Jumbo Family...No effect on nonstop pack.

On Dish TV website HBO and WB are not showing in the list of any package but still the channels working dine in the higher package. Is Dish TV going to close both channels from the base package?

On Dish TV website HBO and WB are not showing in the list of any package but still the channels working dine in the higher package. Is Dish TV going to close both channels from the base package?

u must be joking working on higher pack m paying more that 850 rs a month and m not getting those channels

I am getting 11 English entertainment and movie channels including HBO & WB channels in my English club SD pack at just RS 72 per month as add on pack,try your luck activating this pack with customer care and give a feed back here in forum if you got it or not?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock