• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,338
  • Views: Views 1,035,032
Bro read carefully
Bro both options available
Either fta or pay channels can b taken under 100 channels

Bro read carefully...
check charges also.. 95 sd cost 130ra.. 5 pay cost 10rs +tax
That was the original calculation isn't it?
₹153 is the min amount you have to pay regardless you choose free channels or pay channels.however within this 100 free channels if you are replacing with pay channels then only saving is ncf for the channels.but you still have to pay the mrp of the channel.
₹153+(mrp+gst)of any pay channel replaced in 100 channel count
Else if you are adding any pay channel on top of 100 free channels then calculation will be
₹153+(mrp+gst)of any pay channel replaced in 100 channel count + ncf of the pay channel

So literally with the new change you are saving just Re1 per channel 🤣
Such chindi change and chindi government.....people who don't understand fully are happy because Trai allowed modification in 100 free channels list.

Bro read carefully...
Bro.. You are confused and confusing others too. 130rs is NCF for first 100 channels. If all are free, no extra cash. If any pay channels, than pay the channel cost. No need to pay any extra NCF. If you crossed 100 channels, then pay extra NCF. Again if its free channels, only NCF needs to pay. If it's pay channels, pay channel cost.

I hope it's clear to you. Else let me know, I try to clarify you..

Bro read carefully...
Bro first read Trai rules from beginning which is discussing in our forum
Don't talk blindly
What now u told is not fresh known from dec
So first u read from first post discussed about Trai rules
Then comment

According to new fta pack change rules my monthly package goes around Rs300 with all popular and required channels but before it same package grand price goes around Rs400 so new FTA package editing rules is useful

According to new fta pack change rules my monthly package goes around Rs300 with all popular and required channels but before it same package grand price goes around Rs400 so new FTA package editing rules is useful
I doubt....which channels or bouquet you have selected

Bro first read Trai rules from beginning which is discussing in our forum
Don't talk blindly
What now u told is not fresh known from dec
So first u read from first post discussed about Trai rules
Then comment
Same thing am saying 153fixed amount... additin of pay channels cost MRP charges.. if selecting FTA channels it cost 20rs(25fta)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock