Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,338
  • Views: Views 1,034,962
In dish tv maptool star Malayalam value pack at 39rs p/m not includes star sports 3..but in star package value pack includes star sports 3...

In dish tv maptool star Malayalam value pack at 39rs p/m not includes star sports 3..but in star package value pack includes star sports 3...
Surya HD not showing..st2 malayalam channel list not showing in the map tool.. waiting for new update

Tatasky and Airtel are gearing up for Trai Order with the necessary channel addition to accommodate more broadcaster packs.Here dishtv and dishtv fanboys are more concerned about active services offer,recharge offers and cashbacks. This shows so much negligence towards customer satisfaction and customer issues.
Dishtv will not change their attitude even after Tatasky and Airtel add all the Hd channels because Dishtv thinks they have "MAXIMUM" channels.

Last edited:
The main change after new TRAI order is that Tatasky & Airtel will get new customers.
Remaining customers of dishtv will still get notifications of new channel addition (very rarely), when they open the message it will be;
"New Sanyasi channel added"

Last edited:
The main change after new TRAI order is that Tatasky & Airtel will get new customers.
Remaining customers who leave dishtv will still get rare notifications of new channel addition, when they open the message it will be;
"New Sanyasi channel added"

Include Me bro. after TRAI rules, Every DTH having same price. why we stick to Dishtv who never care about customers, instead of Money..

Me too fed up with dishtv .. Have 1250 account balance left else I've thrown it away. It's been 13 years.. but I won't matter . I've a sun Stb .. will have to use it

Me too fed up with dishtv .. Have 1250 account balance left else I've thrown it away. It's been 13 years.. but I won't matter . I've a sun Stb .. will have to use it

Hence they giving Long Time Recharge offer. Customer not going to leave until they have balance in their account. Like You did bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock