Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,038,053
Me too fed up with dishtv .. Have 1250 account balance left else I've thrown it away. It's been 13 years.. but I won't matter . I've a sun Stb .. will have to use it
they are a big looser. where every dth want to add new and pending channels but dishtv still dead and not add pending and new channels. not even want to improve their customer care service. do not know why

they are a big looser. where every dth want to add new and pending channels but dishtv still dead and not add pending and new channels. not even want to improve their customer care service. do not know why
Even I feel the same bro.Also It is like talking to a Robotic service whenever we call to the cc for any queries.It just does'nt help and also irrtates.When few months ago when Sony Ten 2 Hd was not added on dishtv.I asked the cc about the same.The CC guy was just not accepting their fault, Instead He was blaming on the Broadcaster.

Even I feel the same bro.Also It is like talking to a Robotic service whenever we call to the cc for any queries.It just does'nt help and also irrtates.When few months ago when Sony Ten 2 Hd was not added on dishtv.I asked the cc about the same.The CC guy was just not accepting their fault, Instead He was blaming on the Broadcaster.
Bros they have only few days to add remaining channels otherwise they will loose half of their subscribers

Later, that CC Guy got a promotion with double salary

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock