Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,338
  • Views: Views 1,036,197
it is not dishtv bouquet, Sony made that bouquet, one with ten3 and one without ten3, Happy india sports bouquet 20

Thanks for pointing out @Iffy54 bro. Looks like these packages designed by Sony keeping Dishtv in mind as Ten 3 HD will not be added in Dishtv so the pack.

Dish tv added all channels list with price on buzz hd channel that list includes some pending channels include ten 3 starsports 3 and colors infinity and colors kannda

Dish tv added all channels list with price on buzz hd channel that list includes some pending channels include ten 3 starsports 3 and colors infinity and colors kannda
Bro is there any red button that we have to press it and then there will open a option new tariff info tell me if I am wrong or right

• Many channels are removed from dish tv yesterday like star sports first, star usve movie, movies action, movies house, house full movie why this removed from dish tv very bad days starting dish tv :wall::damn::verysad2::mad:(n)

• Many channels are removed from dish tv yesterday like star sports first, star usve movie, movies action, movies house, house full movie why this removed from dish tv very bad days starting dish tv :wall::damn::verysad2::mad:(n)
I call to cc they say to me that this happen due to some technical issues and they will slove this problem shortly

I call to cc they say to me that this happen due to some technical issues and they will slove this problem shortly
Channels removed due technical issue? Haa..Haa. Why the same technical issue add channels?

Channels removed due technical issue? Haa..Haa. Why the same technical issue add channels?
Look bros I think tommorow all the channels of the dd free dish is going to remove and these channels is going to be added on dishtv frequency

Guys after factory reset I lost 9x Jalwa channel it was coming on lcn 2387.now 9xm is showing in that place
Please help or guide

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock