Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 169,409
can we select now.and change after 1st february?
means what si locking periods of packs?

I'm not liking this new TRAI Tarriff...the recommended pack suggestions shows price of 769 whereas i get all channels at 560 now. Also when I try select Ala-carte or broadcasters package the price goes above ₹1000. I think this TRAI order is more of against consumer than for consumer or may be TATA SKY is playing some dirty tricks on us. Now along with all the channels I select I have to pay additional NCF which I wasn't paying earlier. I think TRAI should rethink or come back with a better plan which is actually for our protection than to make TV watching more expensive.

PS: I was just going through the pricings of the channels and see discrepancies in them. Channels costing ₹19 is being charged at ₹22 by Tata Sky on the app. You can just checkout the ala-carte prices and compare them with the price displayed on the channel EPG. There may be more of them. Just shows how TATA Sky is trying to loot it's customers by hook or crook.

Last edited:
TS Plans are more confusing, Currently i am Ultra Premium and there is no way to get same package at same cost.

Feeling Irritated, package going to be due on 4 Feb.

Don't opt for any pack after feb and within a week TRAI will be in pressure. Peoples power ....Just a thought

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock