Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,366
  • Views: Views 1,042,190
What's the lock-in-period under new Traiff regime for Dish-D2H?

I have two main questions:
1. Did dish tv cap the NCF at Rs.154 including GST? What I mean to ask is can I add all the FTA channels at Rs.154 or do they charge after adding a certain number of channels?
2. I cannot add individual channels through the website anymore. Is anyone else able to add channels through the website? I can add bouquet and add ons but the channels are not loading in website.

I have two main questions:
1. Did dish tv cap the NCF at Rs.154 including GST? What I mean to ask is can I add all the FTA channels at Rs.154 or do they charge after adding a certain number of channels?
2. I cannot add individual channels through the website anymore. Is anyone else able to add channels through the website? I can add bouquet and add ons but the channels are not loading in website.
Yes single channel not showing :wall:

i have subscribed too times now HD pack in that it written around 5-6 channels but m only getting romedy now HD .mn+had and mnx HD dishtv doesnt have times now HD,et HD nor they are giving SD channels in that pack its really bad and they are charding full amount of rs20 plus tax

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock