Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,338
  • Views: Views 1,034,022
signals will get better on 4 feet dish but it must be good quality dish, I have 2 feet dish and signals are good. You dont need technician to setup up dishtv satellite, all you have to do is little more research on alignment.
many thanks

Those who has multi connections are in good profit. I had taken super sports pack which cost me 649 and now it is costng me 525 per month same number of channels + extra sports channels

Why single channel selection unavailable :wall:
@rajib022 bro
cc saying today in 100 channels mandatory 25 dd channels adding after u can select any free channel. but how did the selection of channel and who did the activation of these channel.if cc doing this almost time taken 30minut for each customer

So Dishtv is the best of bunch in providing all fta cahnnels without ncf that too without labour of selecting them.
Yes bro, Dish Tv is providing BST (147fta channels) at free of cost without considering these for NCF counting. They are charging 130+ price of paid channel selected +applicable gst.
Suposse anybody selects 10 paid channels with cost of 20rs. Then he will get bst channels + 10 paid channels , which will cost 130+20+27(GST on rs.150)=₹167.

Yes bro, Dish Tv is providing BST (147fta channels) at free of cost without considering these for NCF counting. They are charging 130+ price of paid channel selected +applicable gst.
Suposse anybody selects 10 paid channels with cost of 20rs. Then he will get bst channels + 10 paid channels , which will cost 130+20+27(GST on rs.150)=₹167.

How many maxm chnls can be taken of 153 ncf? If 147 bst counted as zero chnls- then i think all 100 slots can be pay chnls of 153 ncf

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock