Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,338
  • Views: Views 1,034,006
Dishtv now provides 187 fta channels as basic service tier for South zone. A lot of channels which are not in the platform included in this list. Also channels like Nat Geo people which is fta is not available in basic service tier list as well as in the infotainment list.

Dishtv now provides 187 fta channels as basic service tier for South zone. A lot of channels which are not in the platform included in this list. Also channels like Nat Geo people which is fta is not available in basic service tier list as well as in the infotainment list.
**187 channels for south, and 147 channels for north,
** if u add a single any channel with this 187 /147 fta- then u can see, what ncf stands. It is increasing with count of 187/ 147 channels of rs170+ gst= rs 200+.

Last edited:
Source

**see the snap please, it is increasing from 130 to 170 if I add extra 2 channels, with gst stands 200+
** u please do not see the compare list of- bst, just see price will change after the circle rounds. and it will show the compare list after circle rounds stop. I took the snap while circle was rounding.

Last edited:
Source

**see the snap please, it is increasing from 130 to 170 if I add extra 2 channels, with gst stands 200+
** u please do not see the compare list of- bst, just see price will change after the circle rounds. and it will show the compare list after circle rounds stop. I took the snap while circle was rounding.
Click on modify pack then it will decrease to 130₹ it's a bug

Source

See this it changes to ₹130

Source

Source

**see the 2 snaps please, what is the difference between 2 snaps.
* I have taken these 2 snap shot by selecting 24 ghants & abp ananda pay channels of rs 0.10 & rs 0.50
* I took 1st snap while circle was rounding & took the 2nd after circle stop- and show the compare list.
* only compare is showing the decrees amount, but the 1st image is actual amount of NCF showing while calculating it with full 147 fta channels

See this it changes to ₹130
**bro - again ur giving the compare list snap, it is not the actual price, it is price of dish tv recommendation compare list price, u can see it by pressing the up "i" button, u should take the snap shot while circle was rounding - not after circle stooped

**bro - again ur giving the compare list snap, it is not the actual price, it is price of dish tv recommendation compare list price, u can see it by pressing the up "i" button, u should take the snap shot while circle was rounding - not after circle stooped
Bro I have already edited my pack once, it stays the same ₹153 for any number of channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock