Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,338
  • Views: Views 1,033,855
1. I am not able to add channels anymore through website. I had already submitted my pack early and it got activated but it missed flowers tv even though I had submitted it( I think this bug happened for everyone for flowers tv). When i try to add through website it is not showing even one channel. Is it the same for eveyone?
2. I am a dish tv ST2 subscriber. I guess that means that I get access to the same channels as D2h subscribers? I have made a mistake that I chose the HD Bouquet 1 from Times network. This contains MNX HD, MN+HD, Movies Now HD, Romedy Now HD, Times Now HD, ET Now, Mirrow Now and Zoom. But ST2 satellite only contains MN+ HD as far as I know. So why did dish tv give these broadcaster packages for me if almost all the HD channels are not available for south subscribers?

1. I am not able to add channels anymore through website. I had already submitted my pack early and it got activated but it missed flowers tv even though I had submitted it( I think this bug happened for everyone for flowers tv). When i try to add through website it is not showing even one channel. Is it the same for eveyone?
2. I am a dish tv ST2 subscriber. I guess that means that I get access to the same channels as D2h subscribers? I have made a mistake that I chose the HD Bouquet 1 from Times network. This contains MNX HD, MN+HD, Movies Now HD, Romedy Now HD, Times Now HD, ET Now, Mirrow Now and Zoom. But ST2 satellite only contains MN+ HD as far as I know. So why did dish tv give these broadcaster packages for me if almost all the HD channels are not available for south subscribers?
I had submit new pakage with include all free malayalam channels before 31 Januvary. Nothing changed and wait 3 days . I sent mail many times for activating new pakage..nothing happend. Then i try map tool once , its works but there was preselected channels only on that list. Many free malayalam channels not getting Kairali,Kaumudi,flowers,manorama news , mathrbhumi news,. I tried this all week to contact by email and call cc for adding sony ten 2 and some other channels.. Nothing has cuanged....Please anyone can help me to add sony ten 2 atleast 😊..

I had submit new pakage with include all free malayalam channels before 31 Januvary. Nothing changed and wait 3 days . I sent mail many times for activating new pakage..nothing happend. Then i try map tool once , its works but there was preselected channels only on that list. Many free malayalam channels not getting Kairali,Kaumudi,flowers,manorama news , mathrbhumi news,. I tried this all week to contact by email and call cc for adding sony ten 2 and some other channels.. Nothing has cuanged....Please anyone can help me to add sony ten 2 atleast 😊..
Today iam also not get this channels Bro only Amrita TV we tv. People. Mazhavil manorama. Reporter. Safari. Shalom. Goodness get all other Malayalam channels deactivated I don't think what is the reason for that

2000 rs maximum. This also depends upon the model number and condition of your equipments.
lol u can buy new connection arround ₹1500 online and you are expecting 2000 from old connection :p he won't get more than 900-1000

Last edited:
Great news for dishtv customers today I call dishtv cc and told them that what is the lock in period of channel now in replay they said that there is no lock in period of channels it's now customers choose to add or delete the channel whenever he/ she wants to delete or add any channel and another good news is dishtv is not charging any ncf of channels which we add after a package of 153 ruppes

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock