Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,338
  • Views: Views 1,034,076
very bad news for dish tv today zee + news channel any information remove frome
Bro zee news + channel has been removed from dishtv today
Zee News + was a 1 hour delay feed of the actual channel.First of Hindi News channels get low trp, and why would anyone want to watch delay feed of a news channels.News channels should be latest and updated content.Zee News+ was totally unnecessary and waste of space.

No why they will sell box when they not get any money from customer

Even i got the same and closed tab without any further click and wrote:
@DishTV_India @TRAI What's going on ? Never requested any plan change yet upon login in Dishtv site it says that my request has been submitted ? Your CC numbers are not reachable and this kind of arbitrary change is neither requested nor accepted.
Then got one reply
Apologies! I request you to share your contact number via DM so that I can assist you better. - Nikhil
Shared my number and VC number via DM and clearly said that i never requested or have any thought to change my existing pack till last date of it's validity.
Today while logging in, I am also getting similar notification that they have received my migration request whereas I never requested for the same. Morover, their selection is horrible. It would cost me 200rs more than what I am paying right now. I still have 3 more months validity left.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock