Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,338
  • Views: Views 1,034,188
Can please someone help me my bst pack zone now in North please some one help to change to South zone I'm already take more requests to website and app but still my zone now in North please Bros help me to change it on South
I think you already selected your pack with North BST as you know there is 30 day lock in period, so that can be the reason you are not being able to change the pack. You can take help of CC by using call back request from dishtv app or website and ask CC to change your back. Hope it will help.

I think you already selected your pack with North BST as you know there is 30 day lock in period, so that can be the reason you are not being able to change the pack. You can take help of CC by using call back request from dishtv app or website and ask CC to change your back. Hope it will help.
Cc said they will not change and not talk about lock in period they said change it on through website or app

Now there is no lock in period In packages and add on bro

Bro cc said there is no option to change the package only the option is website and app but I'm so many times try that but no use only getting a tokenno😥

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock