Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,378
  • Views: Views 1,044,625
Hi guys somebody know Dish tv South Indian channels going to videocon d2h settelite
Yes bro.If you want more south indian channels contact cc and ask them to change your dish tv antenna direction to ST2 satellite direction.
Previously they did free of cost.Now have to check with cc.

Yes bro.If you want more south indian channels contact cc and ask them to change your dish tv antenna direction to ST2 satellite direction.
Previously they did free of cost.Now have to check with cc.
Satfan bro, if you can please clearly clarify sirappana offer activation method,little bit with some photos, it’s helpful to us, thanks

Satfan bro, if you can please clearly clarify sirappana offer activation method,little bit with some photos, it’s helpful to us, thanks
Bro,Login to dish tv website with your user credentials. Select option Make My Pack.
In Dish Combo ,select Region Tamil .You will find Sirappana Offer Pack.(Rs.1864 for 12 months)+GST.
PWQ78LL.jpg

PWQ78LL.jpg

Last edited:
Bro,Login to dish tv website with your user credentials. Select option Make My Pack.
In Dish Combo ,select Region Tamil .You will find Sirappana Offer Pack.(Rs.1864 for 12 months)+GST.
PWQ78LL.jpg

PWQ78LL.jpg
Bro, Also check annual and semi-annual offers.

qHbrpsH.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock