Dish TV is not the Best DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter dino29
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14
  • Views Views: Views 2,689
RE: Dish TV is the Best DTH

I was wrong Dish TV is not the best, even in the highest package many SD and HD channels are not available and have to be taken separately. So still Dish TV is the costliest with total reaching almost Rs 1000 if u take all channels

shawl_who said:
Actually, I too have started believing they are d best now.
Though, I havent seen their box quality... but just the total no of HD channels, and their pricing is a enough, to have my mind change in their favor. ;)

quality less people (DTH) always highlight their product by offer more channels (quantity) :wall

it is suitable for all quantity based DTH's ;)

But still their is a lot to come beside something like 4k you won't get from dish tv very soon bcuz 4k is still in very early stage to be launched in the market. The time when vd2h and Tatasky introduced 4k i knew they where in total wrong direction and this is where d2h and Tatasky went wrong. But I feel soon before 2015 cricket world cup dish tv will come with new DVR settop box and Dolby sound on many HD channels :)

people said:
quality less people (DTH) always highlight their product by offer more channels (quantity) :wall

it is suitable for all quantity based DTH's ;)

No offenece by I found some thing strange on pinku and people bro's profile which is their DTH service name is Vacant with no name on their DTH service :u

Back
Top Bottom