Good News Dish TV Map Tool - Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

if anyone choose combo bouquet offered by dishtv, then also the package charge will be added plus ncf of rs 154 ? or it is included of rs 154. i.g- if I choose 1st pack named Hindi Swagat of rs 192, then is it 192+18% tax= 226.56 or 192+130+18% tax= 379.96 ??
In simple words:
NCF for 100 SD Channels is 154(almost) & pay ₹1+Tax for each SD Ch till 15 Ch over 100, for next 25 Ch over 100 the NCF will be ₹20+tax
1 HD Channels is equal to 2 SD Channels

Adding bouquets will not satisfy customers....add missing channels.
Else why should a customer choose dishtv over tatasky or Airtel???

Adding bouquets will not satisfy customers....add missing channels.
Else why should a customer choose dishtv over tatasky or Airtel???
you may call CC because I am as frustrated from dishtv as you but I have no other choice except dishtv due to heavy amount in my VC and also I am not in India so you are lucky to have more options. Have a nice migration to any other DTH:)

if anyone choose combo bouquet offered by dishtv, then also the package charge will be added plus ncf of rs 154 ? or it is included of rs 154. i.g- if I choose 1st pack named hindi swagat of rs 192, then is it 192+18% tax= 226.56 or 192+130+18% tax= 379.96 ??
Bro its included ncf 130rs
Total 192rs

Star Malayalam value pack includes star sports 3 but in dish tv star Malayalam value pack missing star sports 3

Still there is so many mistakes in map tool Discovery HD bouquet-2 which includes Discovery HD, Animal Planet HD, TLC HD Dsport & Discovery Kids actually ₹8.50 as per broadcaster price list but here show ₹9
Screenshot-20190116-030132-2.png

Screenshot-20190116-025517-2.png
Kannada Bouquets added but Kannada hd channels missing from DISHTV how can they charge. Some new dish combo packs added highest pack price is Titanium HD ₹774 😯 only 162 channels.

Screenshot-20190116-030754.png

Last edited:
Better move guys ..dishtv doesn't not have some of the important channels Aaj Tak HD,UTV HD,CN HD,LF HD,MTV HD,wow music etc but they will charge full amount of the respective bouquet regardless whether they have all channels or not available.

So when all DTH have same price why stay with dishtv?I had recharged with freedom 3 years pack...if they are not removing it then fine else I will move. I am currently paying ₹198 pm with all Hindi HD channels and movie channels I tried to select all those channels price became 254 which is fine but adding ncf making it 450.

So trai move is worst!. They should bring down the ncf to ₹50 max

I have a doubt, Why we need to pay NCF rs130.+GST = 150+? All FTA channels already they paid their carriage fees to the DTH companies for their satellite capacity. then why we also need to pay this kind of NCF charges to DTH companies. Surely Trai makes these new rules for DTH companies profit not for the consumer & channel providers. If they want NCF we must pay for Pay channels only no need pay for FTA. Already all DTH companies determine the Pay channel cost based on their customer base and agreement with channel providers but now it's stupidity of Trai to make a profit for Big Corporate companies. All of us know why this issue did not raise by Channel providers because major channels providers own their own DTH. So they willing make a profit from this way better than channel subscription cost.

Its still under construction, lots of channels are missing. I'm unable to find any punjabi channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock