Good News Dish TV Map Tool - Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

SD channels in HD bouquets are also being counted as two when you select HD bouquets with SD channels in it

Its 16 Jan and they are still in maintenance mode on MAP tool and crawling like they have time till 2022 and they are asking consumers to select desired packs befire 21 jan, they need to fire their web developers team or they r being praised to keep it slow:unsure: thier website take ages to load :mad:

Better move guys ..dishtv doesn't not have some of the important channels Aaj Tak HD,UTV HD,CN HD,LF HD,MTV HD,wow music etc but they will charge full amount of the respective bouquet regardless whether they have all channels or not available.

So when all DTH have same price why stay with dishtv?I had recharged with freedom 3 years pack...if they are not removing it then fine else I will move. I am currently paying ₹198 pm with all Hindi HD channels and movie channels I tried to select all those channels price became 254 which is fine but adding ncf making it 450.

So trai move is worst!. They should bring down the ncf to ₹50 max
In my view no need to break validity now if you are satisfied with channels you have and validity is not ending now.
They can't terminate long validity packs already subscribed by consumer before end of validity period.

I wanted know why GST for Dth is 18%.Long time ago it was 12.5% and after some time it was 15% but 18% is quite high.For example if we buy any pack of Rs 100 we have to pay 18 rs extra as GST.It is almost equal to 1/5th of 100 rs.Even The GST should be reduced in the new Trai Rule.

Last edited:
I wanted know why GST for Dth is 18%.Long time ago it was 12.5% and after some time it was 15% but 18% is quite high.For example if we buy any pack of Rs 100 we have to pay 18 rs extra as GST.It is qalmost equal to 1/5th of 100 rs.Even The GST should be reduced in the new Trai Rule.
18% gst came into effect after GST implementation. As per GST all service tax will be in 18% slab. Yes it needs to bring under 12% slab.

I wanted know why GST for Dth is 18%.Long time ago it was 12.5% and after some time it was 15% but 18% is quite high.For example if we buy any pack of Rs 100 we have to pay 18 rs extra as GST.It is almost equal to 1/5th of 100 rs.Even The GST should be reduced in the new Trai Rule.
Effect of ACCHE DIN.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock