Good News Dish TV Map Tool - Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

FACT The GST regime is supported by all States unanimously else was impossible to implement.
Hope the 12/18% slab of GST going to be somewhere middle of both say 16 or 15.
This new TRAI rule is not being implemented as per original concept where the intention was to bring transparency at each level.
Though the 15% discount cap was anti consumer step still all the service providers are trying to charge MRP not best rate.
However DishTV is offering special package by giving missed call 8750687506 though no one here shared the outcome.
Bro,Special Offer for me is Recharge for Rs.2800 and get Rs.210 cashback.
Because of change in TRAI rule from Feb 1st for it seems not a big offer. I hope thats why our bro's not shared this in forum.

Because of change in TRAI rule from Feb 1st for it seems not a big offer. I hope thats why our bro's not shared this in forum.
Another thing is confusing me is how DTH service providers are showing old package on web site even today ?
If all the packs are gone then how they are offering them as they are valid even today ?

Guys i was watching lcn 999 and i noticed sony bbc earth hd, ten 3 HD in boquets, so will this channels be added

Don't recharge bro...time to throw dishtv
When all DTH will charge same why not choose tatasky or Airtel which provides maximum channels.also channel addition is on the date of launch itself.another plus point.
Dishtv only removal.not a single addition

why travel xp channel is not given in the map infotainment list? will it be removed from 1st feb- as channel is showing

Another thing is confusing me is how DTH service providers are showing old package on web site even today ?
If all the packs are gone then how they are offering them as they are valid even today ?
They're still showing the current packs because those are available till 31st January.

They can still offer their packs but its upto you to choose or leave or make adjustment in their pack

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock