Good News Dish TV Map Tool - Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

dishtv still sending sms to upgrade to higher pack for 50% discount for 1st month, maybe this trai thing will get postponed again

They can still offer their packs but its upto you to choose or leave or make adjustment in their pack
No bro for all who pay monthly have to change to new pack as per Trai,only those who have paid 6 month or annual payment in one go can continue I think

in last few days, in the map tool- right side- basic service tier channel is showing 0/0. I mean list is empty, no FTA channel name is showing for add or less

login first, then you can select/deselect. but i would suggest you to wait, still some channels are missing.

in last few days, in the map tool- right side- basic service tier channel is showing 0/0. I mean list is empty, no FTA channel name is showing for add or less
Yes, I observed the same. Also not able to submit the selection. Check on TRAI's website to get approximate cost.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock