Good News Dish TV Map Tool - Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

Dish TV reduced price of some ala Cart channels like Sony Max, Max HD, & TV, & Pictures, zee talkies and many other

Bro i don't think they will add all the missing channels,maybe a few demanded/missing channels.
Bro I will give you a list which channels is going is going to add sony ten 3hd discovery jeet hd star sports 3 sony bbc earth hd utv hd cartoon network hd times now hd aaj tak hd mtv hd hbo hd And many more

Last edited:
Bro I will give you a list which channels is going is going to add 1 sony ten 3hd 2 discovery jeet hd 3 star sports 3 4 sony bbc earth hd 5 utv hd 6 cartoon network hd 7 times now hd 8 aaj tak hd 9 mtv hd 10 hbo hd And many more
Bro please post a source/confirmatory pics of/for your list

Last edited:
Cc told me few days ago and now they are updating their maptool with these unavailable channels

They have once updated the website with all the channels some months back and then added nothing and after repeated queries removed all of them after uproar. Now also they are not doing the ethical thing first the channels should be added and then ask customers to choose.

They have once updated the website with all the channels some months back and then added nothing and after repeated queries removed all of them after uproar. Now also they are not doing the ethical thing first the channels should be added and then ask customers to choose.
Ok bro let's wait for few more days to get clear picture on this

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock