Good News Dish TV Map Tool - Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

@rajib022

most of the times the map tool is not showing channels in their bouquets and list and their website is so heavy due to which it is not loading smoothly, however you may try it at night, in my case somehow website works fine after 10pm

all options & menu r working fine to me, only web site is little slow, this is not my issue.
My issue is that- in the "Basic service tier" link if u click on the 0 or 100 which ever is showing, the a little window will come & show the number of showing FTA channels along with DD channels, by clicking the channel name- u can less FTA list & increase the 75 slots. That window is showing 0/0, just empty to me since last 7 days.
*check the snap shot with attention.

hello everyone im new hear,need some info about sony bouquets, are dish tv offering all the sony bouquets??? particularly HAPPY INDIA SPORTS +ENGLISH 47 bouquet?? can anyone confirm?

hello everyone im new hear,need some info about sony bouquets, are dish tv offering all the sony bouquets??? particularly HAPPY INDIA SPORTS +ENGLISH 47 bouquet?? can anyone confirm?
Yes at Dishtv they have happy india sports + english bouquet 23

I am confused about this msg "HD channels and Active service free till 30 April 2019.
#This price is inclusive of your previously subscribed Active Service(s).:unsure:

Last edited:
I am confused about this msg "HD channels and Active service free till 30 April 2019.
#This price is inclusive of your previously subscribed Active Service(s).:unsure:
Me too, I'm wondering if they are providing to everyone or just to people who subscribe their combo packs because it's written beneath that

anyone can press proceed tab after choosing the pack which is made by dishtv and they are giving to an particular subscriber as after pricing comes with tax their is proceed button which m pressing but its not going forward

are channels from the map tool? Can't find Living Foodz, Fox life? And the site is absolutely terrible to use over the PC. Problems with scrolling, tabs. Looks like a Class 12th student was put in charge of designing the site.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock