DISH TV RECHARGE DATE STRANGE????

hingorjo

Reaction score
GOOD AFTERNOON FRIENDS I HAVE TWO DISH TV STB,S SD AND HD TODAY MY HD BOX GONE DEACTIVE AND AFTER SOME TIME IT ACTIVATED AGAIN BUT STRANGE THING IS THAT NOW IT,S NEXT RECHARGE DATE SHOWING (01-01-1900 ) ALSO SAME DATE IS ON MY SD BOX TOO , CAN SOME ONE TELL ME IS IT OK OR THERE IS A PROBLEM ?????

This same thing happened to me 2 days before. In the account section of website, it was showing the same date. Yesterday i requested CC regarding the same and after few hours it was back to normal. So contact CC and they will solve it.

hardy8390 said:
This same thing happened to me 2 days before. In the account section of website, it was showing the same date. Yesterday i requested CC regarding the same and after few hours it was back to normal. So contact CC and they will solve it.

thanks bro iam sending maill to cc now , that,s why DDTH is best , we can get quaries resolved so quick by members help .

My Dish tv Web access account also showing the recharge date as 01-01-1900, writing to customer care now for rectification...

I have sent the email to customer care at dish tv, hope it will be rectified soon.. :huh

biswajit.HD said:
I have sent the email to customer care at dish tv, hope it will be rectified soon.. :huh

me too Biswa bhai send a mail to cc hope they will correct the date soon , i think this date problem come only on those vc,s which activated ala carte mod non stop on there stb by email do ala carte lo offer , what u say.

@ hingorjo May be you r right. coz i have also activated Mod Nonstop under that scheme. And ya if you want faster response to your problem, try online chat coz i had used online chat for this problem.

Ya... i think so, because i have also activated MOD Non stop on LCN : 254, under the scheme of submitting email id and getting ala carte free (Zee Khana Khazana/MOD Non stop)

Now i have got rply from cc that your vc date is updated keep stb on 999 after 5 minutes message appears on screen then i go to my dish account is updated , but on dishtv site it,s still 1-1-1900 . Hope account on dishtv site will be updated soon .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock