Good News Dish TV set to upgrade 4 million STBs to be Internet ready with a software update in December

No, ethernet port and no wifi reception. Only the way to use internet via dish smrt device. It's useless feature, Nowadays most of the led tv comes with android smart tv. No need to use these kind of extra device to waste money on always awaiting for every features dth provider devices. Better buy a separate android box or amazon firetv or chromecast.

Dish nxt boxes are internet ready boxes. So I think this update is for the rest of the old hd boxes

I doubt that any of other boxes are internet ready other than next boxes?

This is not an revolution this is an destruction of dish tv it's not a useful updation firstly dish tv consider all consumers are same and give same value to all consumers after this updation dish tv loss more old consumers

Acc to faqs on this link
https://www.dishtv.in/Pages/Accessories/DishSMRT-Stick.aspx

Will I have to subscribe to apps separately?
Most of the applications freemium model, where a major section is available for Free. However for premium videos, games etc within a specific app you will need to use your existing subscription or buy subscription if you don’t have.

& After 6 months enjoy free content and premium subscription at Rs.75/month

So First pay Rs.599 one time then 75/month from 7th month +you get limited apps like
Voot
ZEE5
ALT Balaji
Hungama (Play & Games)
YouTube (selected videos)

and pay separately for zee5, alt balaji subscription. Forget hotstar(star won't allow it that easily).

are we that stupid?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock