Good News Dish TV set to upgrade 4 million STBs to be Internet ready with a software update in December

Acc to faqs on this link
https://www.dishtv.in/Pages/Accessories/DishSMRT-Stick.aspx

Will I have to subscribe to apps separately?
Most of the applications freemium model, where a major section is available for Free. However for premium videos, games etc within a specific app you will need to use your existing subscription or buy subscription if you don’t have.

& After 6 months enjoy free content and premium subscription at Rs.75/month

So First pay Rs.599 one time then 75/month from 7th month +you get limited apps like
Voot
ZEE5
ALT Balaji
Hungama (Play & Games)
YouTube (selected videos)

and pay separately for zee5, alt balaji subscription. Forget hotstar(star won't allow it that easily).

are we that stupid?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just posted as its my opinion thats in last 18 days its reduced by Rs 5 and continues to fall.

If the petrol prices rises its indeed a Bad News, but if it reduces why is it not a Good News ???
Acc to faqs on this link
https://www.dishtv.in/Pages/Accessories/DishSMRT-Stick.aspx

Will I have to subscribe to apps separately?
Most of the applications freemium model, where a major section is available for Free. However for premium videos, games etc within a specific app you will need to use your existing subscription or buy subscription if you don’t have.

& After 6 months enjoy free content and premium subscription at Rs.75/month

So First pay Rs.599 one time then 75/month from 7th month +you get limited apps like
Voot
ZEE5
ALT Balaji
Hungama (Play & Games)
YouTube (selected videos)

and pay separately for zee5, alt balaji subscription. Forget hotstar(star won't allow it that easily).

are we that stupid?
I have doubt selected utube videos meaning!

This Is Happening Because Of Trai Orders For Channels Pricing.
DTH Company's Has Now Way To Make More Profit, So They Started Supporting Digital App Streaming On Set Top Box With Subscription Fee To Make Money.

In Future One Day TS-ADTV-D2H-Etc.. Will Become A Set Top Box With Digital Apps & Without Satellite Channels.

Don't blame trai for this. Airtel also provide iptv but don't charge extra for using app on hardware we paid for.
Ofcourse they want you to subscribe for a premium pack. Even that is somewhat stupid.

But dish tv is going to next level on absurdity.
Here dish is charging 600 for hardware then asking for 75Rs. extra per month for using it.
I can understand that if we don't subscribe to dishtv , apps won't work.
But charging extra for limited apps is BS.

Taking it as addon to retain customers is agreeable but using this for profit is not.
We pay for broadband+ app subription+ dish tv Rs.75 + dish tv monthly rental + hardware.
No Thank You.

They can magically increase the stick rate with monthly rental reduced to Rs35 or so so that DishTV customers are attracted to it otherwise they will just buy Amazon stick and will not buy DishTV Stick

As per the latest info this software update is for dish nxt boxes. The old boxes will not get any software update and Will remain on old ui.

Write your reply...Dish tv now only look for new customers but no one likes to there bad service in kerala dish tv using only few customers sun direct will lead in kerala 😊

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock