Dish TV & Videocon d2h Merger Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,327
  • Views Views: Views 210,863
will give tough competition to other competitors
what competitors or competition left after that ?? It leads monopoly only ?? Ur saying this from 1st day competition , competition only merging drama only going with so called dates & active to main , main to active Channels traveling :)

I think airtel and tata sky must merge

Why ?? To put sand on TS & Adtv users happiness ?? Or searching partner for merging Drama ?? Want ts & adtv users to vent out their frustration like d2h dish users in this thread ??

Ur not a past or present user of adtv/ts or atleast U know the pros & cons of appropriate dth ?? Then how ur saying merging must without knowing adtv & ts users feedback ?? Pls Don't bring so called assumption & thinking in this topic already ur zee hd Channels assumption & thinking went failed in front of Tatasky recent additions soon will be in adtv in coming days

Pls Concentrate on dish & d2h merging and Leave this topic to adtv & ts users :ok::ok:

Though im commenting here as ex user of d2h though only replying on general topic only not even touch till now if this d2h & dish tv merge is gud or bad need or not need. I leave that to present d2h & dish users coz its meaningless if I comment on that now as I'm not present d2h user :ok::ok:

Last edited:
So after so many discussions,writings,arguement - what we,the customers are achieving? From 2016 Nov this merging drama started and after 2017 deadline -- again the drama series continues with 2018. Many subscribers are tolerating these kind of jokes due to their Long Term Recharge annuity. But in my locality, in our housing society at least 11 subscribers have already left Vd2h after LTR is over and shifted to ADTV(3subscribers) and TS (6 subscribers) and ICNCL/SITI (2 subscribers) . So this period drama will continue forever- anever - anever and we the subscribers will waste our time by writing ,arguing and exhausting our frustration on friends, forum colleagues and family......VD2H you just wins!!!

Last edited:
Im From Mumbai, Daily Travelling in Train, in 2016 I seen lots D2h Dishes in People house, but today nearly one or two D2h dishes seeing,

Only ADTV dishes seen now in that area of Mumbai
Don't know why?

But in my area many are shifting from others to d2h.I asked them why?
They told that d2h is No.1

:blush::rofl::rofl:

Bro I am not having too much patience but waiting due to the news receiving to me...

I am thinking to go for ADTV or TS.

@RajKumar bro.

Advance Congratulation bhai,

Don't know why?

But in my area many are shifting from others to d2h.I asked them why?
They told that d2h is No.1

:blush::rofl::rofl:

Its Simple Bhai, people dont know which channel launched or how many channels present in other DTH,

Example me, after login to DDF i know how many regional channels launched or shutdown etc..

Please suggest them to visit or logon to DDF for True Fact of DTH right now

Back
Top Bottom