Dish TV & Videocon d2h Merger Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,327
  • Views: Views 210,296
Also a very special mention to @Sagar Bhai @Gsran Bhai @Shantanu Bhai. @Gobinaath Bhai @Basil bhai @Deepu Darling Bhai and yes-- that's you @Vishnu Bhai. ..... Love u all
thanks bro for appreciation but i really don't feel that my name deserve to be there as i have very less contribution to DTH section as compared other mentioned members.i have only been active in TV section :)

&yes that's true, our all member's knownledge has improved in very great way due to DDF.

thanks to all active members :tup:

They are innocent, and not aware of current situation of D2H. Doesn't mean they are mentally unbalanced.

Mentally unbalanced said not in a defamatory way but when you are purchasing a thing or device of rs 2000 then you have to be extra cautious and today in the world of Internet all around you for 24 hrs everybody have to be really little versed about what they are buying as becoz every person does not have that power to change expensive STB and dish every here and then all around..And that's why the mind balance is questioned @Bapun bhai

thanks bro for appreciation but i really don't feel that my name deserve to be there as i have very less contribution to DTH section as compared other mentioned members.i have only been active in TV section :)

&yes that's true, our all member's knownledge has improved in very great way due to DDF.

Do you know @ShantunuBhai by contributing (less medium or huge) with each and every experiences that we faced daily life in dth industry ---look where DDF forum has reached today. So it is our moderate duty to share our thoughts and reached the height.....DDF rocks

Last edited:

If you are not in DTH section then no problem but your contribution in TV section is great @Shantanu bhai...:tup:

Your name deserves here and in my mind too as you are one of the best friend for me from my start here as a dream newbie...:smile::kiss:

If you are not in DTH section then no problem but your contribution in TV section is great @Shantanu bhai...:tup:

Your name deserves here and in my mind too as you are one of the best friend for me from my start here as a dream newbie...:smile::kiss:
We all have to keep faith love affection respect in our members mind for each other...and share every emotion towards DDF ....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock