Dish TV & Videocon d2h Merger Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,327
  • Views Views: Views 210,863
Advance Congratulation bhai,

Its Simple Bhai, people dont know which channel launched or how many channels present in other DTH,

Example me, after login to DDF i know how many regional channels launched or shutdown etc..

Please suggest them to visit or logon to DDF for True Fact of DTH right now
Right bro ...
Before joining ddf I was only having little knowledge about channel and dth.
But after joining I came to know more about dth.

Advance Congratulation bhai,

Its Simple Bhai, people dont know which channel launched or how many channels present in other DTH,

Example me, after login to DDF i know how many regional channels launched or shutdown etc..

Please suggest them to visit or logon to DDF for True Fact of DTH right now
💯% agreed with you bro.Many people is choosing without knowing.That was done by me also on choosing d2h (at that time d2h was little more better)
Now onwards will refer everyone to join DDF to know which to choose.

Its really true DDF is giving more and more knowledge to me.I have proved it to my friends too in knowledge of DTH,Telecom,apps etc.

We should really thank our dear @Bapun Raz bro for this wonderful area of full of knowledge.

Can't spend days without DDF

Don't know why?

But in my area many are shifting from others to d2h.I asked them why?
They told that d2h is No.1

:blush::rofl::rofl:
Are they mentally well balanced?

Vishnu Bro What Is Your Next Dth. ADTV Or TS Which One You Choose In Case Of Migration.
And please mention the total reason....

We all will stand together and will make it great bro..:kiss::kiss::cheers::cheers::surprised:
200% Agreed ... Long life DDF

💯% agreed with you bro.Many people is choosing without knowing.That was done by me also on choosing d2h (at that time d2h was little more better)
Now onwards will refer everyone to join DDF to know which to choose.

Its really true DDF is giving more and more knowledge to me.I have proved it to my friends too in knowledge of DTH,Telecom,apps etc.

We should really thank our dear @Bapun Raz bro for this wonderful area of full of knowledge.

Can't spend days without DDF

Also a very special mention to @Sagar Bhai @Gsran Bhai @Shantanu Bhai. @Gobinaath Bhai @Basil bhai @Saaj007 Bhai @Sumit Bhai @Deepu Darling Bhai and yes-- that's you @Vishnu Bhai. ..... Love u all

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom