Dish TV & Videocon d2h Merger Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,327
  • Views Views: Views 210,863
ShivRaJ bro after merger they have to appoint one third party to access, how they can best get out of this merger already explained in my article,so wait bro it is not magic it happens in a day or two it may take months
Rather it is taking years;)

yup you need to have channels to make the price :gn:
subscribe to a pack havin all currently available channels, tune in to MPEG2 box & expect more to loose access comin days & most importantly never forgot create chaose..after all always world is unfair with you..

Last edited:
Merger isn't completed 100% till now..
We can't say nothing is going to happen.
Dish tv Videocon will be not sitting silent.
Channel addition will happen..
For channel addition merger is not complete but for channel removal merger is complete!(they both removed neo channels at same time)

now that's some intelligence, subscribe to a pack havin all currently available channels, tune in to MPEG2 box & expect more to loose access comin days & most importantly never forgot create chaose..after all always world is unfair with you..
Rom1moR bro has already given enough indications,do not change SDbox to HD box loose more channels and then cry why I am not getting this why I am not getting that channel and then remain uncomfortable always but do not spend just Rs799 for upgrade to HD with lots and lots of benefit in Dish TV,any body can see their HD package are cheaper than SD packages just visit web site

now that's some intelligence, subscribe to a pack havin all currently available channels, tune in to MPEG2 box & expect more to loose access comin days & most importantly never forgot create chaose..after all always world is unfair with you..
I can get it replaced within one day but iam waiting to see if they are adding channels or not so that to decide whether to stay with dish tv or to move away from it .You don't need to worry about that.I need to think to continue with dish tv or not because you might be a blind dishtv supporter but iam not

Last edited:
I can get it replaced within one day but iam waiting to see if they are adding channels or not so that to decide whether to stay with dish tv or to move away from it .You don't need to worry about that
Varunkfdd bro their Next HD box gives just such shinning and clear picture just get from some body new Next HD box for 5 minutes for checking purpose you will see the clarity if you have a good LED TV same time you will order that is what I have done

Back
Top Bottom