Dish TV & Videocon d2h Merger Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,327
  • Views Views: Views 210,863
Once Neo channels was not available on Tata sky...They readded it.
This can happen on Dish tv Videocon also...
I don't want those channes either i want select channels but my point was that how can they remove channels together if merger is not complete

Varunkfdd bro their Next HD box gives just such shinning and clear picture just get from some body new Next HD box for 5 minutes for checking purpose you will see the clarity if you have a good LED TV same time you will order that is what I have done
if i was having lcd/led tv i won"t hesitate to spent 799rs but i have crt tv so sd box is enough

right now dish tv not adding star sport select channels on sd subscribers because still 80% sd subscruber using mpeg2 stb and dish tv addung new channels on mpeg4

Vishnu777 bro you are right they have power of crores of DTH Subscribers (they are now no 1 with merger 151 lakh Dish TV and125 Lakh D2hsubscribers so total 276 lakh suscriber)after merger thats why they are renegotiating terms and just wait one-two months Neo broadcaster will see the loss it has occurred due to not accepting their terms they are forced to give on rate they(Dish TV & D2h) want.Airtel DTH has just 124 Lakh and Tata Sky 136 Lakh

Last edited:
I don't want those channes either i want select channels but my point was that how can they remove channels together if merger is not complete
That's a gud question!
Removal can happen...
That may not have started signing any contracts for new channels together..
They are merging their VOD services now..

Most channels will be keen to available on Dish tv Videocon because the subscriber base is huge!

With the time technology will change, just because you are not ready walk with time doesn't means change will not happen.. Change will happen & if you are not ready change with time then time will leave you behind & it will be your loss..

Last edited:
With the time technology is goin to change, just because you are not ready walk with time doesn't means change will not happen.. Change will happen & if you are not ready change with time then time will leave you behind & it will be your loss..

this thought sutaible for Dish TV

Back
Top Bottom