Dish TV & Videocon d2h Merger Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,327
  • Views Views: Views 210,868
Its not like that bro,according to article, given time limit of 60 days,within 60 days if they solve insolvency problem,means (within 30 days also)

why cant they add hd channels while dealing with the merger ?
whats the big deal guys ?
d2h has ton of money

Its not like that bro,according to article, given time limit of 60 days,within 60 days if they solve insolvency problem,means (within 30 days also)

This is what I get on 4th point of post 855

Dish TV, which is merging its operations with Videocon d2h, has asked the advisors to the transaction to evaluate the position and advise the company with its findings within a period of 60 days.

I think this means DishTv has asked its lawyers to submit report within 60 days the impact of insolvency proceeding by SBI on Videocon group. It does not says Solve insolvency problems within 60 days. Infact case is yet to be up for hearing in court where SBI has filed petition so how can you expect it so be solved within 60 days considering RCOM is taking long time

It has been 435 days since the thread was created and in that it was mentioned that it is in last phase of merger.still we are clueless:cry:
Pretty sad:(
My guess is coming true that it will take one more year ! though my final deadline is 31st mar till wait for select sd channels (ipl coming)otherwise will have to think about my future with dish tv

Last edited:
What this means Dishtv is again evaluating that going ahead with merger with D2h is OK in this state.I think Dishtv was fully aware of the situation D2h was and that's why merger was proposed.With this Dishtv is also making suffer their own customers with not adding new channels.

by the time they merger , their customer will be gone :D:D
example : when star sports select hd launched . English premier league is only on those two channels and so many customers switched to tatasky and airtel. and two-three weeks later d2h added those two channels , coz they saw customers leaving the platform, :LOL:

example : when star sports select hd launched . English premier league is only on those two channels and so many customers switched to tatasky and airtel. and two-three weeks later d2h added those two channels , coz they saw customers leaving the platform, :LOL:
Yes bro, even i'm in dilemma to continue with d2h or not as my subscription ends on 23rd of this montho_O

People started thrashing DishTV's cable business Siti cable guys when they come home to collect fee as all Star chs are blocked here in bengal :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom