DishTruHD+ adds "&pictures HD" in Asli HD Version

Re: RE: DishTruHD+ adds "&pictures HD" in Asli HD Version

Karan Rockz said:
Missing Z Cafe' HD.:(
They hv permission i think soon they will start testing this channel too.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Is it just me or what i feel like Zee Cinema HD content has been shifted to &Pictures HD. All the above ss are the movies we all watched on Zee Cinema HD and Star Gold HD zillion times

DishHD said:
With &pictures HD addition now dish tru HD has 38 true HD channels and soon axn HD will also be added on dish tv. With this awesome additions from dish tv they have opened a new Era of HD in Indian DTH world. Now it will be interesting to see what other DTH players in India will do :nj

See if they are able to create pressure on others. With HD LED TV now present allover, it is time for HD channels anyway. With better interface and DVR facility for someone like me who has moved from dishtv because of these issues, it is time to wait and see.

Now dishtv is far ahead and almost at a distance which is unmatched for others with around half the number of channels dish tv has.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock