Dishtv added new channels, & added indiacast utv channels back to old lcn

I hope that Indiacast channels will be added in base pack as they were before. But, I am more concerned about Sony channels.

@Anirudha bro,
Hope they both mutually renew the contract at their earliest and keep their good relations intact.
Because even AXN HD is launching soon.....I don't think Dish Tv would like to loose the race to any other dth. to add AXN

(eg. Pix HD,Animal Planet HD, TLC HD) all MSM channels.launched first in Dish Tv.

JitendraKumar said:
Friends i got a good news Dish TV going to launch Zing digital Gujarat in nov 1st week and Zing Kerala/malayalam after nov 15 & TAMIL, KANNADA in Dec. i can't say its 100% true news.

Oh wow Good update Jitendra bhai. So Zing Digital is launching next in Gujrat state.

Mohitpunjabi said:
@Anirudha bro,
Hope they both mutually renew the contract at their earliest and keep their good relations intact.
Because even AXN HD is launching soon.....I don't think Dish Tv would like to loose the race to any other dth. to add AXN

(eg. Pix HD,Animal Planet HD, TLC HD) all MSM channels.launched first in Dish Tv.

I think now you able to get the business style of dishtv. It doesn't matters to them even dishtv didn't added recently launched channel of Indiacast UTV but it will add now because Indiacast UTV realized what they're. Just forget AXN HD launching in dishtv for now if SONY launching it then better launch in other DTH.

Only thing I can say until May - June 2015 nothing will be sought out if SONY continues like that. And I am quite sure SONY won't be bent as of now because they launch quite a number of channel so expect everything back on track after IPL only.

And dishtv having dare to loose millions of subscribers again because they know they will bounce back again. Just wait, patience :(

Bro , pls remind this , they are just removing msm channels from base packs not from their platform .

Imran313 said:
Bro , pls remind this , they are just removing msm channels from base packs not from their platform .

I was mentioning about AXN HD launching in dishtv. I also know they having Recycle Bin type of space but number doesn't matters until and unless end subscribers not able to enjoy those channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock