Breaking DishTv Rolled out OTA update for D6005 and D4004IS STBs to Use On ST2

• Thread starter Thread starter balugudidiot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 398
  • Views Views: Views 61,071
Arion box using customers are very sad for the news no updation coming in ST2 the customers waisted her lot of time to dish tv no 1 cheating network

Arion box using customers are very sad for the news no updation coming in ST2 the customers waisted her lot of time to dish tv no 1 cheating network
just forget about it for at least 30 more days... and be peaceful. i have waited 2.5months...latter switch to other operator.

Are you sure Bro after 30 days update coming a service agent told to me no updates coming in arion box
latter switch to other operator...They did same for Other STBs also...but CC told will get update so they gave for those boxes also...call cc and listen to what they may say...

latter switch to other operator...They did same for Other STBs also...but CC told will get update so they gave for those boxes also...call cc and listen to what they may say...
Bro iam calling cc they only say wait wait wait. Still the wait is over a service agent told to me no updates coming in arion box

CC told me Arion Boxes are very much eligible for ST2 satellite only think you have to be south user

Back
Top Bottom