Breaking DishTv Rolled out OTA update for D6005 and D4004IS STBs to Use On ST2

• Thread starter Thread starter balugudidiot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 398
  • Views Views: Views 61,071
Which model box you have?

Arion Box Tru HD

Im North Customers & Full HD user from beginning

From yesterday Im using All Sports from South user for ST2... But CC said im not eligible for ST2

How is the channel video and audio clarity in st2 if compare with nss6.

One thing is Clear Only NXT boxes are not Supported

Today called to cc for re alignment..

But its not available for Me

Only eligible customers will get ST2 channels

1. Im North user
2. From beginning Im full hd subscriber... this is the main reason

Then I said to Sr. Executive why u guys are putting this type of Pathetic strategy
North Customers to NSS
South Customers to ST2

See other DTH like ADTV
One strategy to all customers
If we pay them they are always gives customers satisfaction

But when we ask ur company.. Ur company says we are working with Broadcasters

But why u guys fighting with broadcasters.. If customers wants something they pay for it...
They are not asking u for FREE

Sr. Executive same thing Sorry Inconvenience sir

I dont know when they are Growing
Bro firstly dishtv introduce ST2 updation only in nxt box customers then add updation from selected HD model boxes now I think only AF8012H model using consumers are waiting for ST2 updation now a delay facing on this model cc don't know what is the reason for that iam using AF8012H tru hd+box firstly iam used SD box and few years ago upgraded to HD now compared to other dth in South dish tv services is very bad for channels adding iam now get only 27 Malayalam channels charging a rate of 52 rs sampoorna Malayalam

Bro firstly dishtv introduce ST2 updation only in nxt box customers then add updation from selected HD model boxes now I think only AF8012H model using consumers are waiting for ST2 updation now a delay facing on this model cc don't know what is the reason for that iam using AF8012H tru hd+box firstly iam used SD box and few years ago upgraded to HD now compared to other dth in South dish tv services is very bad for channels adding iam now get only 27 Malayalam channels charging a rate of 52 rs sampoorna Malayalam

Yes bro.. Charges are same as others DTH.. but channel less

Dish tv now playing cheapest business strategy only looking for profit making dish tv add few channels and this channels only they provide to this channels only in there new model box using customers other customers are moving to New model box this is the main business of dish tv

Dish tv not give same value to all consumers they categories there customers in different levels not give all channels to all consumers any other dth do this type of cheapest business other dth gives same value to all consumers

Back
Top Bottom