dishtv website

Have u Skype I'd or I am using dishtv outside in India and proxy use unblock sites and window 7 installed on my computer and tell me software name

Have u Skype login I'd send me I will be call I use dishtv in Pakistan and website is open with proxy or unblock sites open in Google bar adress last month I entered the login I'd details in dishtv existing customer page they accept the login details and shown my account status update and other relavant details they all accepted or inform to me what's procedure to send email on dishtv customer care department I have send many emails but no reply wait for ur rwply

sshjmalik said:
Have u Skype login I'd send me I will be call I use dishtv in Pakistan and website is open with proxy or unblock sites open in Google bar adress last month I entered the login I'd details in dishtv existing customer page they accept the login details and shown my account status update and other relavant details they all accepted or inform to me what's procedure to send email on dishtv customer care department I have send many emails but no reply wait for ur rwply

bro check ur mail inbox

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock