DDF Exclusive Disney and Fox deal likely to be announced next week; includes sale of Nat Geo, Star India, Hulu and Regional Sports

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 100
  • Views: Views 20,128
Status
Not open for further replies.
Star is an Indian company, its parent 21st century Fox is British company. Fox has some cable and broadband services in Australia

:ouch::ouch::ouch:so tatasy will affect this decision,so all r struggling in business, fox is Australian??

Tata's share is close to 60% in T(S compared to 20% of sky, so sky don't have much control over it

Satyaanaash. (End of Good Time):cry::sick:
Disney is not at all stable in INDIA. They will ruin STAR (Satellite Television for Asia Region).o_O
This will also leads to merging of Star Sports and Dsport.:cautious:
Soon we can see Dsport 1,2,1Hindi,1Tamil Select.:rolleyes:
Better close down the business rather than selling :mad:
Dsports is discovery not disney.Disney owns ESPN

Star and sky are 2 different companies having no direct links. Only link is their parent organisation is 21st century Fox. So any dicision on star will not affect sky.

Also sky is major dth operator in Europe which is making profits
Deal include star and sky.This is what given in the article.

I don't think Rupert Murdoch will sell broadcasting assets like sky and fox, these are his biggest business. If its given away then what is left with him?

He mayb Tired of business, want to take long vacation

Fox is all around the world bro.Sky is British and present in Germany and Italy as well.
I think those are subsidiary not the parent one. Fox is listed in US stock exchange so i think it's a US company

I don't think Rupert Murdoch will sell broadcasting assets like sky and fox, these are his biggest business. If its given away then what is left with him?
Movie production

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock