Disney Family Movies Available on Tata Sky

They are just experimenting like they did by launching star sports premium

dipayan said:
They are just experimenting like they did by launching star sports premium

but what's the use they will remove that channel after one month so why have they added it:wall:wall:wall

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
but what's the use they will remove that channel after one month so why have they added it:wall:wall:wall
for removing it after one month :lol

Re: RE: Disney Family Movies Available on Tata Sky

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:

First it's not a channel, it's VOD. Second I think they will give one or two free viewing like star sports premium was free during INDIA PAK match. So don't pay wait for free viewing

I think this saturday they will give free viewing offer of Disney Family Movies

Guys, watch Aladdin on Star Movies right now. :D It's completely waste if they don't premier new movies. still 200 is expensive!

Arey! I find the reactions funny! First of all it is for kids. It is targeting kids on their summer vacation. So see, if you have kids, you can subscribe this service. At least, kids will have something to watch everyday. I much prefer they see Disney movies than horrible reality shows. I think ppl will take this service to keep their children occupied. Its only from 15th May to 15th June. It will stop after that.

Just to clarify what the service is about, as there is lot of confusion -
It is a 'special' which runs from 15th may to 15th June
43 Disney movies will be shown. 3 movies to be rotated per day.
You need to subscribe it for Rs 200
It is also available on Everywhere TV

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock