Disney Family Movies Available on Tata Sky

Varenya Mehta

Reaction score
Disney Family Movies ADDED Can be subsribed NOW!

Enjoy it at LCN 614 .

Edit : Sorry for the small screenshot. Just click on it.

( Credit of Confirmation Source about LCN 614 : DTH Fan)

Disney Family Movies has been added at LCN 614.

Price 200/- per month.

SMS "ADD DIFA" to 56633 to subscribe.

[I was just watching a recorded movie and the channel automatically changed to 100. I checked All channels list and found the new addition.] :lol

[UPDATE] Snaps:

DFM2.jpg

DFM1.jpg

RE: Disney Family Movies ADDED Can be subsribed NOW!

Please Note : Disney Family Movies only has English Audio Feed.

Currently showing "A Bug's Life" movie.

There are 2 languages present in language settings: English and Hindi but only English is available. May be they'll add Hindi language later?

Now a sad news. I checked the movie schedule and found that movies will be repeated. Thats true that 3 movies will be shown daily but movies will be repeated. A Bug's Life movie will be shown on next day as well. Same with Aladdin, Toy Story, etc movies.

So they will not show fresh movies daily. They'll show 1 or 2 new movies and will repeat one previous movie daily.

Nice screens. You know, the maximum number of Movies, they will air are already in library of Star Movies, HBO and Sony PIX. They aren't ad free though, except HBO premium. Movies like Toy Story, Tangled, Finding Nemo, Wall-E, Alice in Wonderland etc. If they premier new Disney movies like Frozen and Monster University, it will be a success!

Good Update & SS Bro....
Waste addition by TataSky No one people will Subscribe this Channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock