DDF Exclusive Disney International HD will be available on Airtel,Dish TV and Tata Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Airtel skipped Living Foodz HD and Zee Tamil HD ...Disney I thought they won't skip as they already have Disney stories service too

Airtel should add MTV Hd + ,MTV beats HD,VH1 HD,Travel XP HD,Living FOodz HD,Surya HD,Udaya HD and Zee Tamil HD

I think zeetamilhd and disneyhd added on same day.

Cannot login to that page
Isn't this the page? It says unofficial fan page
Click the link instead of searching/typing.
Are you in India? FB pages can restrict content based on country.
This is the about description of official page.
Welcome to Disney International HD’s official Facebook page, a brand new English entertainment channel for the youth of India. Your one-stop destination for all your latest updates and news about your favourite international Disney shows and movies!

The official FB and YT pages are region blocked. You can watch the YT promos on their Twitter page. Even if I use an Indian VPN to access the official page it doesn't let me.

Yes thts the reason. Sorry guys. I'm outside india, and thts why I'm not seeing the page, right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock